Monday 31 March 2008

Painting my Final Frontier?


Its ten to one and sleep is a million miles away. Still got three weeks to go before I go to the pain clinic. I have to get some help with this none stop pain, and I need to sleep! I know I said I wasn't going to mention my lack of sleep, but that and the pain is getting me down.
I have been here before not really knowing whats in front of me health and energy wise. I think about my studio and wonder is it worth keeping on? Am I ever going to be able to sustain any length of time practicing my art? If I give up my studio will I be giving up on who I am? Who would I be? And where on earth would I put all the stuff in my studio any way. I have sculptures in there that are over five feet tall and one nearer nine foot plus countless paintings.
It would make life less complicating though, I wouldn't have to worry about getting to my studio. It would be nice not to worry about studio fees and the heating, will it ever get fixed. Not to think about finding some where nearer home or putting some kind of shed in the garden. I really don't want a shed in the garden, the garden just not big enough for the size of shed I need.
Could I be happy not making art? Should I give it up for a while and see how it goes?Or just wait and see? A answer may be just around the corner.
Andy I know will help me with these questions, but for now I need time to think. Is this my final frontier?

No comments: