Tuesday 11 March 2008

My Grass-carp has lost his Elven Cloak


A bad start getting to sleep, Ill never ever get a nights sleep again!
That was what I had seen for my self. 'Fanfare plays' Its now 11 am I've slept! happy, happy, joy put out the flags. Only a few interruptions to a long nights sleep, over ten hours, and that means over ten hours without pain relief how good is that! This could be the start of something good.

Pond news. last night after dark, fourteen mail frogs singing in the pond all looking for a girl frog to love. This morning all in hiding, where do they go in the day? do they move to some sleazy frog hotel to get some sleep?
A couple a days ago Andy noticed the grass carp in the pond, I bought it three years ago to get rid of some of the weeds in the pond. I put it in and immediately it disappeared presumed dead. He is at least 8"-9" long and very beefy, not bad to say he was a max 3" when introduced. (I wonder what they taste like, bad girl naughty, naughty).
Could it have had an Elvin 'Carp' Cloak to hide under, so when we approached, it vanished? If he had one he's lost it. As I'm getting quite attached to the carp I think I should name him, Colin sounds good to me. yes Colin the Carp a good name.

No comments: