Sunday 23 March 2008

Sunday Roast and my Inner Beast

It's snowing big fat fluffy flakes, it might even cover the ground with a decent amount of snow. I love been tucked up in a warm house looking at the snow dancing or in this case a heavy cascade falling to the ground.
I also love the smell of a full Sunday roast with all the trimmings. What a wonderful day I have both.
Because I'm still weak Andy's cooking the roast, this is something we usually share.
Today its roast lamb, I'm laid on the bed and the smells from the kitchen are incredible. My stomach is growling in anticipation, my mouths watering and I'm starting to get impatient, the inner beast is calling "COME ON WHERES MY DINNER"!
Yum Yum it was gorgeous. What a man. The lamb was cooked to perfection, the Yorkshire puds where enormous, roast spuds where just right and topped off with well cooked veg and lamb gravy thick and flavorsome. I have to say it again what a man! I'm feeling a little guilty though laid here on the bed fed and contented, stuffing my face with chocs, while my loves washing the pots. Its not rite, its not rite at all we should get a dish washer!

No comments: