Wednesday 12 March 2008

Cat Flap 1 Space Cadet 0

Its around 1:30am not got to sleep yet, I keep trying but I hurt to much, even meditation not helping.
Feeling a little lonely sick of spending my nights alone. After been in the same bed with Andy for so many wonderful years it not right to be separate, I need him next to me.
My eyes are very heavy I think I'll try once more.
4am its no good, don't know what to do with my self I think its hot water bottle time. Yes a little better try again.
5:15am take some more pain killers. Have a game of Mahjong while they kick in.
6:30am I'll wait until 7am and get in with Andy. Still couldn't sleep but being close to my love was very nice.

'Cat flaps' Our two cats Max 12 and Leah 10 are infuriating when it come to common cat sense. They've had a cat flap for years and took to it very quickly. But now has come, we had to change from the open to all kinda cat flap after a young tom started to come in and spay his sent all over. The house stunk!
'OK' we will replace it with one that only opens if the cat has a collar fitted with a special magnet. Andy quickly installed the cat flap with little or no problem fantastic. There was one slight problem, Max the 'space cadet' is probably the most stupid cat on the planet, you can hear the white noise in his head as he looks out into space. Most cats go through a cat flap head first which is good as the cats collar releases the cat flap door. Not Max he taps the cat flap door with his foot and keeps on tapping trying to get the door to open result lots of loud continuous taps until we let him in. Bless him!

No comments: