Wednesday 5 March 2008

I feel a little better today thank you.

I feel a little better today. My body pain is less and my headache is ok, but then it should be with all the pain killers I've taken, I may even get a full nights sleep.


Made coffee today and cooked a jacket potato in the microwave! what an exciting life I have. Tomorrow I'm going up the garden path to look in the pond for frogs. yippeeeee.


Been thinking a lot about my art work, not been to my studio for months. Been locked out because the boiler broke down and the council found asbestos in the boiler room who knows when that will be fixed. Can't help worrying about my paintings in a cold damp old Victorian school, will they have damp patches or worse mould on them by the time I get well enough to go to the stdio or the heating is fixed.


A text message keeps popping into my head that my eldest daughter Viv sent while I was in hospital last week. "I've just seen a crow flying by my window with some one's glasses, I wonder what its going to do with them"? good question !


This has made me think about a dream I had last night. I was trying to buy a new invention, a ghost Mobile phone. It would able me to leave it for my dad to use ( I miss him very much, he died 30 years ago). But what if there were such thing would it be a good thing? What about the kind of deceased parent or other that just wanted to tell you what a failure you are. grumble about where your going wrong in life. saying pull your self together and get on with it. what joy not.

No comments: