Friday 14 March 2008

Hobby Horse


I'm not going to harp on any more about my lack of sleep, as you my have guest still having problems. I will report though when I do, In big capital letters, full fanfare and a ticker tape parade.

When out yesterday to the doctors didn't realise how weak I still am. Walked about 15 yards from the car to the surgery and my legs were like jelly. But worth it, the Doctor said " the sensation of wet feet you are getting is probably a trapped nerve from the Arnold Chiari", good at least I know what causing it. Plus I have finally got a date for a pain clinic, that's great news might sort out which pains are coming from Arnold Chiari and which from Fibromyalgia, and hopefully treat it.

Can't wait, our grandchildren Finlay and Amber are coming with middle daughter Jane, happy, happy. I know it takes a lot out of me when I have visitors but it very much worth it. My Mum has bought Finlay a Hobby Horse for Easter because he's quite rightly not allowed much chocolate and and Great Gran doesn't know how to buy small eggs. Any way, Finlay getting his present early, good news for my walking stick hes been riding.

Ruth the youngest has gone to Prague with her friend for four days. I hate it when the girls are out of the country. I should be used to it all three are well traveled.

No comments: