Thursday 3 April 2008

I'm just going down the street love.


I'm just going down the street love, I'll not be long.
Andy's just gone out to see if the car has past its MOT. Its had to have the clutch replaced as well, who knows how much that will be. That's a daft thing to say the garage will know exactly how much, and so will Andy very soon.
I'm just going down the street, nothing wrong in that. But the idea of just going down the street for me to do is like saying I'm just off to climb Mount Everest love I'll not be long. I sound full of self pity, its not its just frustration!
I'm not taking the last episode of my illness very well at the moment I have a lot of readjusting to do. The who am I question keeps whirling around in my head. How much more as Andy got to put up with, I feel a bit like a cook-co chick all take and no give. I know he doesn't think that way. I will start helping around the house more as soon as I can and pick up my life again. Whats in the back of my mind is the thought of but for how long? I need to take a realistic look at my self. Yes I will probably be knocked back to square one again it a part of my condition. Do I have to sit back and say well that's it, not bloody likely. Life is for living and I going to do it! It may take a while to get some energy and my pain under control but I will.
Andy's just come in, he has no idea how much the car will be, it was just having the engine put back in!

No comments: