Saturday 12 April 2008

Finlay pot washer extraordinaire


I couldn't resist putting this photo of my grandson up. When I came across it in the photo album on my computer, it reminded me of before I got ill this time. Finlay around 20-22 months loved to help with the pots, something he still likes to do but doesn't get the chance. First thing he said when seeing the dishes was "bib on". He would take you to where the aprons are hung, and want his apron on and I would have to put mine on too. I'm not sure which place had the most water, the sink bowl or the floor? but the dishes he washed were washed well with lots of rubbing with the wash sponge and rinsed in the water time upon time. When he had finished he always wanted to start again and was not very happy when we said no.

No comments: