Monday 19 May 2008

A moment in the mouth


I started a diet last Monday. I weighed in at 12st 6lbs, and over the last week have lost the fantastic amount of 0 lbs, not being able to exercise or doing any thing much doesn't help, you can't call making the odd cup of coffee exercise. At least I haven't put any weight on which is a blessing.
I found a wonderful photo on the web, when I look at it, it reminds me of a saying. A moment pleasure in the mouth and a life time on the hips! I don't think that lady had heard of the saying, but she seems happy and that's all that matters really. I might put the photo up on the goodies cupboard door with the saying as a caption!
I need to lose around 20lbs to feel and look better, all the extra weight I'm caring can't be helping my stamina not to mention my back and knees.

No comments: