Friday 9 May 2008

Laid Awake



I'm laid awake its ten to three, I have really tried to get some sleep. I had about 1/2 an hour but woke up having had a bad dream. But can't get to sleep through muscle spasms and trapped wind under my breasts. Thank god for my laptop. I have been surfing trying to find out stuff like: what are those wire worm like things in the garden soil? I now know they're snake centipedes. Is there a Time Bank in Sheffield? No but there's one in Chesterfield. The Beiderbecke Trilogy on DVD, Andy said he looked on Amazon and they only had it on VHS. Found it, brill! Amazon has it on DVD on offer plus free posting, I might buy my self that for my birthday. Looked for a blackbird image, found a albino blackbird or should I say a white-bird image. Isn't it beautiful. It's ten past four, Ive still got trapped wind and my legs are busy, but I must try and get some sleep! I think I will go and get some mint tea that might help. the Rennie's didn't. back in bed tea in hand, while making the tea I remembered about the Indian Brandy in the cupboard, what fantastic stuff its working already. The Robin is singing his little heart out, what a beautiful sound, he will soon be accompanied with the other birds. I love the dawn chorus. Yes the blackbird has just joined in, marvelous.

No comments: