Tuesday 1 July 2008

My First Big Day Out.
















Our cat Leah sunbathing.

We went out last Saturday afternoon to Andy's sisters (Debbie) house, near Lincoln (3 hours traveling, there and back).
This was a big deal for me, it's the first time I have been out visiting family. We had a lovely time sat on the patio watching Georgia 3 and Bonnie 2 play.
We had been looking forward for the time when we were able to visit family and friends. In the past after we have had some visitors or I have had a little outing, I have had to pay for it big time, a couple of days latter with a storming head ache and feeling very weak. I did feel weak this time, but only had a normal head ache.
This has opened up a new door for us to get out and about more, may be we will be able to baby sit our grand children soon. I would really like to do this, it would be good to let Jane and Andy 'A' go out for a meal or something. I'm so excited! I feel like a house cat who's found a way out, so much to explore. I mustn't get too carried away, slowly, slowly does it. Hopefully we will be able to visit Andy's other sister soon(Angie), and may be stop over, and see his brother as well (Rob) can't wait. I will truly know when I'm on the mend when we visit our daughter Viv in Edinburgh, and stop off at my sister's (Janet) in Newcastle. Oh so much to do!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Lynda
Yeh! We can't wait for you to visit us too! Just let us know when. It is so nice to hear that you are feeling so much better. Keep it up, but put them maltesers down!!!!!!
Love you lots
Angie

just between you and me said...

love those maltesers, so light and chocolaty Mmmmmmmm! Can't wait to come and see you too.
lots of love Lynda x