Monday 21 July 2008

Good Time Lovely People


It's 3am and I'm wide awake, so I thought I talk about Frank's (Andy's friend's) 50th birthday party. We arrived at Frank's with Andy's wonderful turkey pie ( Andy makes a fantastic turkey pie, Its like a pork pie only made with turkey instead)and some boozes. We had totally forgot it was his 50th, so didn't get him any thing special except the pie. They're that much going on in our live at the moment we did we turning up on the right day!
Frank and his family are lovely warm people, and their home was filled with lots of their friends and family, who we are slowly getting to know. Amongst his friends are Andy's mutual friend Paul and wife Linda.
I always look forward to seeing Paul and Linda, again very warm people. Paul has had a lot of health challenges over the last seven years, with symptoms very like my own. Talking to Paul helps me a lot because he truly understands how I feel, and I hope I do the same. Linda has had her share of problems as well, as she puts it I've not got much left that the hospital can remove. She makes a joke out of it but it must be worrying for them both.
We had a lovely time with lovely people and good food who could ask for more. Frank said he's going to give up his job in IT and doing a six months chefs course, something he's wanted to do for a while. He love good food so I think he will make a great chef, and look forward to sample some of his work. We had to leave early as I had total had it. We had been there for 2-3 hours, which was very good to say it was my first big gathering since my relapse in Feb. As soon as we got home I crawled straight into bed.

No comments: