Thursday 17 July 2008

3am

It's nearly 3am and I haven't had much sleep. I have had three nightmares already, they're like a dripping tap, and get on your nerves. I feel quite level headed but it seems my subconscious is a little screwed up. Looking on the bright side I did have two nights without night terrors. Tonight after waking up in a bit of a dreamy state my heart beating like mad. Our wonderful black cat Leah came in the cat flap with a bang. Then started to let out the most horrible almost talking meow, followed with some hissing and growling. Just what you need after a really bad dream. I managed to collect my self and went down stairs to see what was wrong, thinking another cat was trying to get in. Apparently she was just being silly no other cats around, not even Max. So I made a drink and brought my lap-top up to bed, and now have finish said drink I will try once more to get some sleep.

1 comment:

just between you and me said...

Had two more nightmares after that arrrrrrrr!