Tuesday 10 June 2008

Travel in style

I've been to the pain clinic today, what a journey. The car we borrowed from Ken at the garage give us an interesting drive. We set off in plenty of time to get to the clinic for 1pm.
The journey was awful, every light at red, road works, very low on fuel, so had to go out of our way to find the petrol station, and only just in time. All this in a automatic that doesn't like changing gears. We finally arrived at the pain clinic nearly twenty minutes late.
The therapist seemed pleased with the little progress I am making, and gave me a few stretching exercises to do. So now I'm up to breathing and stretching. The good thing is I don't have to go back to the clinic, as she made me a telephone appointment. This means I can give her a up date of my progress over the phone, which means I don't use to much energy getting there, which makes a lot of sense.

3 comments:

Angie said...

And it means you can sit on the sofa and pick your nose if you want to whilst talking to your therapist. Who said the NHS was crap?!!!!!!
Pleased to hear they are letting you continue to breath whilst doing the exercises.
lots of love
Angie

just between you and me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
just between you and me said...

I'm pleased they let me breath as well, not only that I get to do it three times a day. While I only get to stretch once a day.