Saturday 21 June 2008

Don't count your chickens before their hatched or Never take anything for granted.

As the saying goes, don't count your chickens before their hatched, comes to mind, or in this case maltesers. After a few days of chocolate fever David came with 'liquorice allsorts'. It's really good of him, but they're not chocolate and I really don't like allsorts they're far too sweet. I have been obsessed with a need for chocolate, but didn't give in I can wait until Saturday. David will come, he always brings me some chocolate usually Maltesers. Never take anything or any one for granted. I feel horrible I really should be grateful. But chocolate deprivation can bring the mardy side out of me, I feel like a child who's had their sweets taken off them. I think I have an addiction, I need help. But in the meantime Andy's gone to get chocolate, I do love him.

No comments: