Monday 1 September 2008

Wedding Anniversary

34 years, we been married 34 years yesterday, I can't believe it! Time seems to have gone so quickly, having said that our wedding day does seem thirty four years ago though. I can hardly remember much of the day it's self. I can remember it raining all morning drying up just in time. Plus Andy's family all been in the pub when I arrived at the church, I had to go around the block three times before one of our friends got them into the church. We went on honeymoon that evening only to find when we were getting ready for bed one of my relations had taken out my hair brush and some how took Andy's comb. Not a big deal you may think, the only thing was our hair was very long and mine had been pin up and covered in hair spray. We were unable to buy a brush and comb until the following Wednesday, it was hell. One thing I do know is that I would marry him allover again.

1 comment:

Gaina said...

((Congratulations!!)). I hope you had a lovely day :).

I am sorry I am late commenting but I can't get your blog on RSS feed so don't always know when you've update.