Wednesday 6 August 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back thinking of painting again, after six months of not knowing who I am. I'm a artist again! yes I am! and whats more my head is spinning with ideas. Working on the same interests but with new life, I only hope I have the energy. Yesterday a large order of canvases and oil paint arrived, this is very exciting.
At the same time my art is taking over my brain and giving me one hell of an head ache. I'm full of nevus energy, my adrenaline is giving me false strength, I need to keep an eye on this. Another question is, when do I allow my self to start painting? will it be counter productive at this time? should I wait until I'm a little stronger? Or will waiting cause more head aches because I can't let my artistic flow run wild? I think it's time to try and see what happens, may be work on a painting that still needs finishing. Or do I leave that one for now, and explore the next? I in a twirl.
One thing I do know it's good to be back, a artist again at least in mind and soon, very soon on canvas.

No comments: