Friday 7 November 2008

The same as a bin lorry.

Our grand children have been down today. Finlay (two and a half) the oldest was sat on my knee, we were just talking about stuff. When I thought this is an opportunity to find out what to get him for Christmas.
My mum has bought him a big bin lorry for Christmas and I know he will love it. Andy and my self have seen a big fire engine and a helicopter, we were not sure which to get.

Me: Which do you like best, a helicopter or a fire engine?
Finlay: Fire engine.
Me: Which do you like most, a fire engine or a bin lorry?
Finlay: bin lorry.
Me: What do you like the most a bin lorry or Grammar?
Finlay: (without to much hesitation) Bin lorry.
Me: Which do you love the most, a bin lorry or Grandad?
Finlay: (after much thought he came to his conclusion) The same.

It's nice to where we stand, it serves me right for asking. At least we know what to buy him, unless we get a digger!.

3 comments:

Gaina said...

LOL I love the logic of children :)

Viv said...

Like his mother! It must be a genetically inherited passion bin men/lorries!

just between you and me said...

Yes I remember it well, Jane did want to be a bin man when she was little. Bless her little cotton socks